- Presenter at Georgia Library Media Association (GLMA) Summer Institute "Maker Mornings"
- Maker Mornings Presentation Link
- Maker Mornings sample schedule
- Maker Mornings sample chart for tracking completed stations
- Maker Mornings sample station signs - Perler Beads - Magna Tablets
- Presenter at 2nd Annual Cobb InTech Conference "Show and Share with Puppet Pals"
- Presenter at 1st Annual Cobb InTech Conference "Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in an elementary classroom"
- Presenter at the Elementary, Middle and High School Media Specialist PLU Sessions "News Room renovations integrating green screen technology"
- Presenter at Elementary Media Specialists PLU Session “Makerspace How-To” describing my journey of funding and creating a makerspace for my elementary school media center
- Presenter at 45th Annual Conference on Children’s Literature: “Writer Wanna Bees” program to encourage students to create and publish original works of writing and have them added to the library’s collection
- Instructor, “Pinterest for Educators,” a two hour professional development course for Marietta City School certified and classified staff
- Instructor, “iPad Integration in the Classroom,” a ten-hour professional development course for elementary Marietta City Schools certified staff
- Instructor, “Technology Tools for Paraprofessionals,” a ten-hour professional development course for elementary Marietta City School classified staff
- Parent Presenter, Led a session during Parent Technology night on Destiny, e-books, GALILEO and Image Quest
Post a Comment